"The Yoga of Alignment" is a phrase that came to me years ago in meditation. Ever since then, that's what I have been calling my work. I also use its nickname YOFA (Y of A)
And yet, if you come to a YOFA workshop, it looks nothing like a yoga class. And if you buy my new book with this same subtitle, I must warn you, it reads nothing like a yoga book.
So, before you go and buy the book, let me tell you what it is not:
It is not a book on hatha yoga. There are no physical postures except for sitting to meditate.
Ok, now that that's out of the way, what is this book about?
- It's about the step before meditation.
- It's about harmonizing your spiritual awareness with your human instrument (with all its desires and ego concerns).
- It's about creating your reality in concert with your heart's desire.
- It's about developing your mystical nature.
- It's about inner gardening.
- It's about translating teachings that sound contradictory into one inclusive language.
- It's about empowerment.
- It's about inspiration.
- It's about being truly yourself.
I'd like to invite you to read the introduction and first chapter so that you get a sense of what this is all about. Then, if it interests you, I'd be honored if you buy and read the book.
To get a free download of the beginning of the book, Rooted in the Infinite: The Yoga of Alignment, please click here:
To find out more about the book and to see the Table of Contents, please click here:
I wish you all your heart desires,