It's also for the wonderful participants of the YOFA jhe Experiment. Some of you got truly outrageous results. So, first of all, let me acknowledge you for receiving in such a profound way. (You can see the results here: http://www.yofa.net/jhe/results.htm )
Many of you who felt so deeply shifted from the jhe sessions have written to me asking how you can continue this on your own. This post is for you. Having a study group will help you do it.
So before we look at how to start a group, let's see if working with the book is something you would want to do.
Why would you want to study "Rooted in the Infinite"?
- To begin or deepen your meditation practice
- To cultivate inner peace, wisdom, and unconditional love.
- To bring greater authenticity to your relationships.
- To align with prosperity.
- To have greater awareness of now
- For joyful harmonious expressiveness (jhe).
Why would you start a "Rooted" Study Group?
1 – Conversation
When you say things out loud, and hear them from others, and exchange about them, they become networked into your awareness more easily. Law of Attraction brings you more insights, associations, and expansion.
2 – Community
It soothes the soul to exchange energy with others who are vibrating in harmony with your chosen direction.
3 – Consistency
With so many divergent forces tugging at your attention, setting a time with others makes you more accountable to the intention you have set. The consistency that results deepens the process and multiplies its benefits.
Who to invite?
People you enjoy spending time with.
Where to find them?
- Old friends you've been out of touch with for years
- Your siblings
- Your adult children
- Your co-workers
- Your spiritual center
- Your health food store
- The place where you take classes in what you love to do (dancing, painting, yoga, knitting, martial arts, drumming, tennis, skiing, etc.)
How to structure it?
Think of it like making "Root" Soup.
1st Part — Social – (Assemble the Ingredients)
- Get to know each other where you now are in your lives. Share. Be sure to include the YOFA listening practice from the moment the group begins. See page xxv of the Introduction. The listening practice is based on the two agreements described there. You can download the Introduction here: http://RootedintheInfinite.com
2nd Part — Conversation – (Stir)
- Choose one chapter per meeting and discuss it. Read it before the meeting. Don't focus so much on what I say n the book, but what it awakens in you.
3rd Part — Practice – (Add Heat)
- Bring your cushions and maybe a timer. Do the exercises. Either take turns reading or have someone record them so you can all do them together. I'll have recordings in my voice for you eventually.
4th Part — Enjoy – (Feel Fed, Nourished, and Satisfied by your Soup)
- Share your experience. Look at each other after practice. See the alignment coming into view in the face, posture, smile, and heart of each group member. If you are on the phone, hear it in the voice. If you are online, feel it in the presence of the other. Acknowledge each other's beauty. Say what you love about each other.
These are just ideas. Feel free to send me yours. Tell me what your group has done that is working for you and I'll post it on the website for others. (You can post your ideas here on the blog.)
How to get free shipping in December
For 2 weeks, from December 1 – 14, if you buy 5 books, I'll pay the shipping.
The idea is for you to give these books to everyone you love as a holiday gift.
And why not use the opportunity to start your group?
You can get together physically, on the phone, or online. Technology makes it so easy.
To get free shipping, you must buy 5 books from this link:
You can still get the intro and first chapter as a free download at http://RootedintheInfinite.com
Receive the F ree eCourse, 7 Secrets for
Manifesting Your Heart's Desire at