I did a YOFA jhe Session for the list today.
Today's session focused on the 2nd chakra and the harmonizing of the Paradox of Desire.
(For a full explanation of the Paradox of Desire please see page 133 of Rooted in the Infinite.)
Water is the element that rules the 2nd chakra and water sets the tone for this session.
As a result of this session I expect you to feel these things:
- You may notice that you have greater harmony with your desires.
- You may feel this as a clarity that your unfulfilled desires are surely on their way into joyful manifestation.
- It may feel like a sense of confidence in the appropriateness of you receiving all that you have been asking for.
- It may show as eager anticipation.
- It may even bring such vivid awareness of what the desire would feel like fulfilled that you cease to care if it ever manifests.
All these feelings are evidence of the releasing of resistance.
You may sense greater flow in your movements, in your experience of time and in your experience of events. This can become apparent in your awareness of
- the flow of traffic
- the flow of your language
- the flow of your thoughts
- the flow of love through you and to you
In your body this session energetically supports the bladder, kidneys, reproductive organs, and the liquid portion of the blood and lymph.
One more thing.
This session also helps you take your attention off of what others are thinking about you and your desires and keeps you centered in your own essence. It helps purify your desires for their most joyful unfulfillment and their most satisfying fulfillment.
It is a great privilege for me to do this jhe session for you. Thank you.
To begin an inner alignment practice forSpiritual awareness, healing, and joyful manifestation, work with the exercises In the Practice Section of "Rooted in The Infinite." http://RootedintheInfinite.com
Disclaimer: Please note that this session is not meant to diagnose nor treat medical conditions.