I did a YOFA jhe Session for the list today.
As a completion of 2007, this session focused on half of the Z-axis that embodies the past as it lives in your now awareness. (For more about the Z-axis, please refer to Rooted in the Infinite.)
By bringing your past into alignment in your now, you become clear, simple, and ready for all the good that is coming to you.
I encourage you to do this for yourself on a conscious level to augment the benefits of this session:
- Take a few moments to acknowledge your personal images and feelings of the past year that stand out in your memory and consider their aliveness in you today.
- Whether they were happy moments or sad, conquests or defeats, open yourself to the life force they represent and feel the integrity of the now to which they have brought you.
- Please take a moment to appreciate the magnificence, perfection, and dignity of this moment in your life.
This moment of now is always the focus of the jhe sessions. And when we focus on the Z-axis, it is particularly useful for unfolding upcoming nows in a way the is satisfying
As a result of today's session I expect you to feel a sense of peace in you about the year that is now coming to a conclusion.
- If you had conflict with others, you may feel a movement toward forgiveness.
- If you had disappointments – with others or yourself — this session may show up as a new found compassion and understanding for why you or others do things as you do.
- Most importantly, this session eases your way into the New Year with a sense of completion and balance. As you take your first step into 2008, you are ready to begin with a blank slate. You are leaving behind any doubts and confusions that may have accumulated in the past year.
You can more easily accept this new demarcation of the New Year as a gift. You can more easily forgive yourself for anything you may be holding against yourself and move forward clear, clean, and eager for what is to come.
If you have "Rooted in the Infinite," please do the meditation on the past in the practice section. This is a very good time to do that exercise.
I hope to "see" you at the teleseminar and Webcast on January 9th. If you have not yet signed up, you can register here:
With Love and Appreciation,
To begin an inner alignment practice for
Spiritual awareness, healing, and joyful
Manifestation, work with the exercises In the
Practice Section of my new book "Rooted in
The Infinite." You can get an instant F ree
Download of the beginning of the book at