I did a YOFA jhe Session for you today.
No matter where we are on our journey, there are some areas where we are fine-tuning and others where our awareness is course and unrefined.
We may be meeting new contrast and the unprocessed nature of our experience can be confusing and at times overwhelming to us.
We might end up feeling this as a bad mood, depression, anxiety or overwhelm.
Today's session addressed those course areas of our awareness that can be harsh and difficult at times.
As a result of this session:
- You may have the feeling of having found a little area of clearing in the midst of a fog.
- It can feel like a welcome burst of sunlight on a cloudy day.
This type of movement may not reach the level of a problem solved or a burden lifted. It is working at the course level and it will probably not take you all the way to completion on any subject. But these places in you that are foggy, confused, disturbed, or unclear benefit greatly from a little loving attention given directly to them just as they are.
After today's session:
- I expect you to find more spontaneous compassion with yourself.
- I expect you to be kinder and more patient with your own struggles and more acknowledging of the authenticity of your efforts.
- As you become more truly loving to yourself in the areas where your consciousness is fuzzy or confused, you have a chance to become clear.
- As you become kind to yourself in areas where you are dissatisfied with your behavior or results in life, you give yourself the opportunity to advance.
This session got into the nitty gritty of your challenges to deliver a simple message of love and acceptance.
Today's inner alignment brought love to chaos.
Thank you for your participation in the YOFA jhe Sessions.
Get f ree access to the teleseminar recording
"Affirmative Contemplation" at