I did a YOFA jhe Session for the list today.
This session focused on your ability to listen and speak from the heart.
For a full exploration of the relationship between the heart and the voice, please read chapter 13 of Rooted in the Infinite.
As a result of this session I expect you to notice a few things:
- In your hearing, you may notice a sweet silence between sounds. Sounds may be crisper and more tender, more colorful and enjoyable.
- In your voice you may hear more melodies and more resonance.
- In your words you may hear more wisdom and more kindness expressed.
The hum that is enhanced between the heart chakra and the throat chakra in this session supports the love in your relationships and it supports your healing,
- In your relationships you may find this in your authentic interest in listening to others. The cultivation of this resonance allows you to love more deeply and with more of yourself.
- In your body, the heart is the true healer and as it has more avenues of expression, your jhe expands.
Thank you for being a part of this jhe session.
To begin an inner alignment practice for
Spiritual awareness, healing, and joyful
Manifestation, work with the exercises In the
Practice Section of my new book "Rooted in
The Infinite." http://RootedintheInfinite.com